Historic Charlottetown is teeming with wonderful discoveries and amazing things to do – and Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is at the heart of it all.
- Soak up some history with easy walking access to Province House, Confederation Center, the heart of Charlottetown, and the Historic Waterfront.
- Eat, shop & be merry with all the wonderful shopping, restaurants and entertainment that’s just a short stroll away, not to mention nearby attractions like attractions like Peake’s Quay and Victoria Row.
- DISCOVER Anne of green gables and the land that captivated her in Anne of Green Gables the Musical, just a short hop away at the famous Confederation Center of the Arts.
- EXPLORE OUR STUNNING SHORELINE and the pristine beaches that are home to some of the most captivating sunsets you’ll ever see.
- ESCAPE TO pure golf HEAVEN and where more than 25 island courses (including some of North America’s best!) are waiting to challenge and delight you.
For a list of Charlottetown and PEI Attractions & Activities, visit Tourism PEI
A sample of some easy access times:
- Charlottetown Airport: 10 minutes
- Charlottetown Civic Centre Arena: 5 minutes
- Confederation Centre of the Arts: 5 minutes
- Charlottetown Boardwalk and Waterfront Area: 5 minutes
- Government Offices, IT Centre, Business Centre: 5 minutes
- Charlottetown Driving Park & Entertainment Centre: 2 minutes