Historic Charlottetown is teaming with wonderful discoveries and amazing things to do – and Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is at the heart of it all.
- Soak up some history with easy walking access to Province House, Confederation Center, the heart of Charlottetown, and the Historic Waterfront.
- Eat, Shop & Be Merry with all the wonderful shopping, restaurants and entertainment that’s just a short stroll away, not to mention nearby attractions like attractions like Peake’s Quay and Victoria Row.
- DISCOVER Anne of Green Gables and the land that captivated her in Anne of Green Gables the Musical, just a short hop away at the famous Confederation Center of the Arts.
- EXPLORE OUR STUNNING SHORELINE and the pristine beaches that are home to some of the most captivating sunsets you’ll ever see.
- ESCAPE TO pure golf HEAVEN and where more than 25 island courses (including some of North America’s best!) are waiting to challenge and delight you.
For a list of Charlottetown and PEI Attractions & Activities, visit Tourism PEI
A sample of some easy access times:
- Charlottetown Airport: 10 minutes
- Charlottetown Civic Centre Arena: 5 minutes
- Confederation Centre of the Arts: 5 minutes
- Charlottetown Boardwalk and Waterfront Area: 5 minutes
- Government Offices, IT Centre, Business Centre: 5 minutes
- Charlottetown Driving Park & Entertainment Centre: 2 minutes
Experience PEI is the Island’s leading provider of authentic cultural activities and food tours. Their unique selection of hands-on experiences are designed to connect visitors with interesting locals doing incredible things. Their activities are perfect for families, couples and groups of all sizes. Here is sampling of the activities they provide:
- Walking Food Tours
- Farm Experiences
- Clam Digging
- Lobster Boat Tours
- Nature Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Fishing Excursions
- Photography Tours
- Animal Encounters
They can also create customized group and team-bonding activities for corporate groups, sports teams or family reunions. Book online or contact them by phone or email to learn more:
Experience PEI www.experiencepei.ca
Here’s our list of great Experiences to have with some of our partners where you can receive discounts if you stay with us (ask our desk staff for more details):
HOPYARD : For a overall great experience in town, try this locally owned, well run establishment offering:
A CHEF : Who has a talent for combining flavors, temps and textures.. their app menu provides clients with a taste from around the world, with a menu changing bi weekly.
THE BEER : Hosting the most comprehensive collection of craft beer on the Island. Allowing guests to sample a little slice of paradise
THE VINYL : Take your beer, your food and take a trip down memory lane. Choose your own vinyl and it will be played on the house turntable
151 Kent Street, Charlottetown
HUNTERS : With a definite focus on great steak and seafood, Hunter’s Ale House prides itself on serving Charlottetown’s favorite pub fare. Hunter’s focuses its attention to filling the guests’ belly and to never have a guest leave hungry or unsatisfied. With our two outdoor patios our guests are able to experience the hot summer sun and gentle breeze from the Charlottetown Harbour.
185 Kent Street, Charlottetown
SALT & SOL :
FRESH & LOCAL : Our Island is exploding with flavor. PEI Fishermen offer the best quality when it comes to seafood. Our Farmers take great pride in the products of our soil. All of our products are locally sourced. We are Islanders supporting Islanders.
EXPERIENCE : Our menu is designed with your experience and enjoyment in mind. Whether you are looking for a full meal or a waterfront patio to enjoy the sunset with friends while snacking on Island delicacies, Salt & Sol has you covered.
SELECTION : Salt & Sol provides not only locally sourced food but also the best in local craft beers and ciders, handcrafted cocktails and a wide selection of wines and spirits. Our aim is to bring friends and families together, we understand that each of you are unique.
2 Pownal Street, Charlottetown (Near the Yacht Club & Marina)